So by now a lot of you know I am pretty keen to get myself on The Circle as their resident sexpert. I think I would be a great asset to the show and think that I would fit right in with the gang too.
Why The Circle, you ask? Well there are a few reasons.
1. I think The Circle is great morning TV. It's fun, friendly, light-hearted and funny.
2. I think they could do with a bit more sex talk on the show. Not smut. Not porn. But sex talk.
3. Women love to chat about sex with their girlfriends, they really do, and I think The Circle would be a great forum for this.
The next, and probably most important part of this is, Why Me?
Well again, there are a few reasons.
1. I know my stuff.
I have been writing and talking about sex for over ten years. I am a published and popular writer on the subject and have a lot of contacts and networks within the world of sex.
2. I am articulate and educated.
I can speak well and intelligently and have a friendly and non-confronting nature. I am approachable and friendly and do not alienate people.
3. I am normal.
This may sound silly, but what I mean is, I am an average Australian woman. I am married with a child. I look like your everyday person. I have no fake anything and can relate to mums and women (proven with the many sex-based articles I write for Mother and Baby magazine). But most importantly I am real. I even have wobbles... But by goodness I am sexy!
4. I have an extensive sexpert resume that covers everything from running a brothel to writing for The Australian Sex Party. I have been a guest sex-presenter on radio and have written everything from erotic short stories to advice on talking to your kids about sex...
5. I have good interview, research and presenting skills and, to be honest, I think I'd look good on telly.
Of all my goals for 2012 this one and getting my book published are number 1.
Let's DO this funky thang!